Perfect Halloween Ghost Drawing: As we know, Halloween is a time for spooky things and scary creatures, but it also means that you will be spending some time with your kids. If you want to make this Perfect Halloween Ghost Drawing a memorable one, then you need to create the perfect costume.
In this article, we are going to show you how to draw the Perfect Halloween Ghost Drawing ghost. We will start with a simple sketch of a ghost’s body and then add some details.
What You’ll Need: Pen and Paper to make a Perfect Halloween Ghost Drawing
People also seen this :- DIY Halloween Night Lights
- You’ll need a pen and paper to draw a ghost.
- Drawing a ghost is a fun activity for kids of all ages.
- When you draw a ghost, you will need pen and paper.
- Pencils and crayons are not recommended as they can break easily and the paper can tear when you erase your mistakes.
Draw a Basic Oval Shape for the Ghost’s Head
- Drawing a ghost is all about drawing an oval shape for the head, a triangle for the nose, and two circles for eyes.
- The mouth can be drawn as a curved line, but it is also often left as a small circle.
- The next step is to make the lines for the arms and legs.
- The hands will be drawn in the same way as for a real person, but with two circles for the thumbs.
- The feet are drawn with three lines to make each toe distinct, and an extra line to indicate the heel of each foot.
- The final step is to draw eyes on top of the nose, drawing them facing outward so that they look down
Add Two Smaller Oval Shapes for the Eyes
- Add two smaller oval shapes for the eyes.
- Draw a curve at the bottom to make a mouth.
- Add two small circles for ears and a triangle to form a nose.
- Draw another curve from the top of the head that curves around to make hair and then draw in some lines for hands and feet.
Draw a Curved Line for the Ghost’s Mouth
- Drawing a curved line for the ghost’s mouth is the most important part of this drawing. It can make the ghost look more realistic, and it also adds some dimension to the mouth.
- Drawing a curved line for the ghost’s mouth is not difficult. All you need to do is draw a straight line from one side of the head to the other and then curve it at an angle in order to create your mouth.
Draw Two Triangle Shapes for the Ghost’s Arms
People also read this :- Celebrate Halloween Party Toronto
Drawing a ghost is not as easy as it may seem. This drawing tutorial will show you how to draw a ghost with two triangle shapes for the arms. and a rounded shape for the head.
Step 1: Start with a circle and draw two lines to make the triangle arms. The bottom of the circles should be about where your elbow would be.
Step 2: Draw a bigger circle on top of the two smaller ones as shown below, then draw another line in between as shown above and below. This will form your head.
Finishing Touches: Add Details to the Eyes and Mouth, and Draw Lines for the Ghost’s Cape
The eyes are the hardest part to draw.
- The eyes are drawn with a dark line that is curved to make it look like the eye is more round.
- The pupil is drawn with a black dot, and then two lines that go up and down in an oval shape.
- The mouth can be drawn as a straight line, or as a curved line.
- If you want the ghost to have teeth, draw one or two lines on each side of the mouth.
- Drawing lines for the ghost’s cape is easy because there’s not many details involved in this step.
- Just draw one long, continuous line from the top of the head to where you want it to end on your paper, and then fill in any gaps with smaller lines or curves.
Also Check :- Halloween Pumpkin Drawing
Perfect Halloween Ghost Drawing: The ghost is a classic Halloween symbol. It signifies the presence of death and eternal life, and it is also a symbol of the past. The ghost’s appearance in Halloween has evolved over time, but its meaning remains the same. .A ghost can take many different forms, and they can be seen as anything from a spooky image with haunting features to a friendly figure representing the dearly departed. There are numerous types of ghosts, including the menacing phantom, the kindly bodiless spirit, and even the grim reaper. Most ghosts appear in black robes with glowing eyes to represent death and eternity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. From where I can get material to make Perfect Halloween Ghost Drawing ?
Ans:- You can get these materials in your nearby stationary.
Q2. Is it difficult to make Perfect Halloween Ghost Drawing ?
Ans:- No its simple and easy to make Perfect Halloween Ghost Drawing.
Q3. How much time it will consume to make Halloween Ghost Drawing ?
Ans:- It will take upto 60 minutes.